Thursday 23 August 2018

Forgetful four?

We had our final pre-project skype call last night, and in 4 days time... well, I don't need to tell you! But sadly, with just FOUR days to go, our undercover* reporter has failed.  So what's gone wrong today? We managed to get this snap of a four-fingered Caroline, but that's the best we could do...


When asked what she was packing for the group, Caroline came over all Dory-like and couldn't remember her own name let alone the names of the items she was trying to pack!

So given that we don't know what Caroline is contributing to the group kit, let's have some suggestions of what you think it should be! What do you think she (or the team!) has forgotten? Any top tips for things you think should be on the list? Anything you definitely wouldn't take? Let us know... we don't want today to be forgetful-four-day!

*undercover reporting didn't go well. When I ask myself questions I forget the question while I'm trying to think of an answer! So I decided I'd have to be sneaky. Turns out it's quite difficult to sneak up on yourself to see what you're packing. I've been trying all day! Which means I haven't been packing. Which means I couldn't see what to report I was packing. Which means I've been trying all day. Which means I haven't been packing. Which... well, you get the picture!

Hope you didn't have too many Dory moments today!

#theAteam


No comments:

Post a Comment