Friday 1 September 2017

Rest Days in Paradise: Our Discovery of Baby (Flamingo) Beach

After 6 project days and training sessions involving leaders, Padvindsters, board members and other community organisations, it was time for a well earned rest. Before our departure, a lot of us had been tagged in a viral video of Flamingo Beach, Aruba, that did its rounds on Facebook - therefore, this was the prime opportunity to see it for ourselves. We made a video to share this once in a lifetime experience with all our friends and family. Check out our video from Baby (Flamingo) Beach...


With a day on the beach, it was also a chance to make some headway on team member challenges. Laura read a chapter of her book, Amy liberally applied sun cream to avoid getting burnt, Rachel added to her animal selfies collection, Helen practised her handstand and we all joined Bridget with a spot of beach yoga. Here's some photographic evidence:



Now we are preparing for our camp this weekend with the Padvindsters and Pioneers. We'll have another update on how it all went on Monday. 


1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete