Tuesday 10 April 2018

Introducing GOLD 2018 - Episode 4

Nicki

Hi! I'm the Photographer and Videographer for this year’s GOLD project in Aruba. This means I need to get some great photos of the team in action, and of the Aruban Guiding members we meet, to visually document our GOLD journey. My photos will often accompany the written delights from our Written Documenter, which you’ll be able to see on our blog and social media pages, so get following!



I am currently an Occasional Helper at Brownies, and before that I was an Assistant Leader at a Brownie Unit in a different town. I am also the Chair of Marketing and Communications for my County, as well as Webmaster, and used to be part of the County Recruitment team. I was a Brownie briefly when I was younger, but left Guiding until 4 years ago when I joined as an adult leader. 

For work, my job is in Online Marketing at a global, well-known home-electronics company. I’m a bit of a geek, so I really enjoy finding out about new technology and new products. 
In my spare time I like to spend time with my family and friends, go for walks, photography, as well as playing video games. I also really like wildlife and love watching the birds that visit the feeders in our garden – I have my own wildlife blog that I try to update when I can.
I am really looking forward to the whole experience in Aruba. I have never been on an international trip with Girlguiding before, so I can’t wait to see what is in store. My plan is to become a Trainer once I return from Aruba, so I’m really looking forward to training the Aruban Guiding members and meeting some awesome people.

No comments:

Post a Comment