Friday 13 April 2018

Introducing GOLD 2018 - Episode 5

Rebecca

Hi! I’m Rebecca and I’m going to be looking after everyone as the First Aider on this year’s GOLD project in Aruba. I’ve been involved in Guiding since I was a Rainbow, and am currently a Guide leader in Hertfordshire and Lincolnshire. GOLD will be my second international trip with Girlguiding – my first was to the USA and Canada as part of the Senior Section Centenary celebrations.
Outside of Girlguiding, I work in the food industry launching new products onto the supermarket shelves. This means I get to try lots of new food before it becomes available to the public! I love music, and much of my free time is spent playing in orchestra or with my band.
I’m really excited about being involved with GOLD! I’m looking forward to working with the Aruban leaders, passing on the skills and techniques we have learnt and seeing how Guiding works in Aruba, and making new friends along the way.

C:\Users\Rebecca\Pictures\2016\Guiding\Going Stateside 2016\P1090518.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment